Date: June 19, 2015
A new kind of conference for Mac IT professionals looking to get into DevOps. You’ll hear some about new automation tools, and get a chance to try new things in the computer lab. Join us! Registration limited to 75.
The cost is $99. Food is included on the day of the conference including a light breakfast and lunch. Register here.
Call for Submissions!
MacDevOpsYVR is seeking presenters from across the Pacific Northwest and beyond to participate in this one-day conference for all things Mac!
If you have an idea for a specific talk, workshop or panel related to deploying Macs in enterprise, corporate or educational environments, we want to hear from you.
> SUBMIT A PROPOSAL <
Deadline for Submissions: March 31, 2015.
Share your experience and join your peers at this one day, all day conference in beautiful Vancouver, BC.
Topics of Interest:
- Puppet, Chef and other automation from Desktop to Cloud and back
- Software deployment with Munki and AutoPkg: the app ecosystem surrounding it
- Cool tools: demo of awesome Mac Admin projects from GitHub
- DevOps: How to adopt Automation and Best practices in IT operations
- MDM: Profiles and Mac configuration management in the cloud